What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Your IP address (this is your computerís individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used for one or more of the following:-
- to process your booking
- to process any application to work for us
- to add you to our mailing list
- You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request via the contact page.
- You can ask us not to send you future communications. To do this, simply send us a message via the contact page. We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply send us a message via the contact page.